9/20/11

.
.
.
.
.
Seconds.

.
In this accumulation, let us locate the millions of ruptures, let us locate our seconds.
I carry them, I collect them.
They transcend.
With distance they arise, they return, chaste at the torrent.

These minutes, my rituals.
Sixty phases, autonomous and aligned.
Seconds; I keep them, in my diameter they rest.

I am a travelling snowball,
Loyal to my tracks,
accumulating and faithful.

I am a single entity,
plural.



Segundos.

En esta acumulación, localicemos los millones de rupturas, localicemos nuestros segundos.
Los arrastro, los colecciono.
Transcienden.
Con la distancia se presentan, vuelven, pudorosos al torrente.

Estos minutos, mis rituales.
Sesenta fases, autónomas y alineadas.
Segundos; los guardo, en mi diámetro descansan.

Soy una bola de nieve ambulante,
leal a mi rastro,
acumulativa y fiel.

Soy una entidad singular,
plural.

.
.
.